WHAT WE DO
We create cinematic quality theater films, immersive media environments, interactive media experiences, soundscapes, 3D animations, computer generated imagery, reenactments of intimate or epic scale.
It is my firm belief that the cultivation of an educated, enlightened citizenry is essential to sustaining the republic!
Charles Willson Peale
Peale’s sentiment is at the heart of Argentine Productions’ founding 25 years ago—it’s why we want to make every media experience inspiring and enlightening.
Constantly innovating in technology, we strive for excellence in all that we do. Museum and visitor experiences should be powerful and extraordinary, and that’s why we're always seeking new, creative approaches.
Our work stands apart, winning Best Web Videos of the Year, a national Emmy nomination, multiple Best-of-Festival awards, a Special Jury Award for Best Museum Video of the Year, and the acclaim of visitors and clients, alike.
Our team was forged in the heart of Pittsburgh - a place of hard-work, friendship, innovation, and craftsmanship. We enjoy discovering the world, exploring our national parks, pushing the limits of technology, and listening to Hardcore History podcasts.
Producer, Writer, Director
- First western journalist to interview cosmonauts from Soviet Mission Control.
- In college worked with Oneida Indian Nation and as Outreach Educator for Smithsonian Natural History Museum.
- Advises the Postmaster General as a member of the Citizen Stamp Advisory Committee.
- Woodworker, gardener, winemaker.
- Awarded two stars for his cap by Willie Stargell.
- Passion for history and the great outdoors.
- Eagle Scout & certified in NOLS Wilderness First Aid
- Member of the Heinz History Center's Italian American Collection Advisory Committee.
- Expert in the Sagas and Norse history.
- Award-winning cider and winemaker.
Associate Producer, Writer
- Passion for film, videogames, and technology.
- NOLS Wilderness First Aid certified
- Loves mountain biking, soccer, and any outdoor adrenaline activities.
- Craft cider and winemaker.